Extraction 2018 is the home for Hydrometallurgy 2018 and the 7th International Symposium on Sulfide Smelting, as well as new technical programming tracks and a Sunday plenary event focused on Extractive Metallurgy Markets and Economies. Visit the Technical Themes and Symposia page of the website to see how the Extraction program aligns with your business interests.
Exhibit Hall Features and Benefits
- 7,600 square feet of exhibit space in the Westin Ottawa’s Confederation Ballroom
- Only 50 booth spaces available, giving you an exclusive presence in the Exhibit Hall
Benefits of Exhibiting at Extraction 2018
- Access to a focused audience of qualified buyers and leaders in the industry
- Opportunities to network with and reach the global extractive metallurgy community in one spot
- Dedicated exhibition hours with coffee breaks and receptions held inside the hall, integrating the exhibition into overall meeting programming and events
Booth Rental Includes
$2,850 CAD plus tax (13% CAD) per standard 8’ x 10’ booth
- One (1) complimentary, full-conference registration for each 8’ x 10’ booth (includes registration materials, technical sessions, Exhibit Hall entrance and functions)
- One (1) 7” x 44” company ID sign with your company name and booth number
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side rails (pipe and drape)
- Carpeting throughout the Confederation Ballroom, the Exhibit Hall area
- General security throughout the Exhibit Hall area
- Online Exhibitor Service Kit provided to choose booth furnishings such as tables, chairs, electric, set-up labor, or custom hardwall booth (rental packages not included in booth pricing)
- Your company name, logo, and website link listed on the Extraction 2018 website and in the final program
There are only 50 spaces in the Confederate Ballroom, so act now to be a part of Extraction 2018! To view the live floor plan and book your space, please click here. For additional questions regarding the Extraction 2018 exhibition, please e-mail Dianna Gury, Exhibits Sales & Operations Manager, SME, or call at 1–303–948–4213.
For more information, visit the Contact Us page and find the appropriate person to assist you with your inquiry.